Saturday, July 09, 2005

Raw Public and Jesus

An amusing message i got today on myspace to my band, Raw Public.

From: Jonathan, with JesusHouseofPraise
Date: Jul 3, 2005 4:03 AM
Subject: Hello Raw Public...It's Jonathan, with Jesus House of Praise

Hello Raw Public...It's Jonathan, with Jesus House of Praise

I hope all is well...really love your sound...it's very cool.

I'm in Forestville, MD. I'd like to meet you one day.

Can you provide some feedback?

I'm thinking of hosting a music event...might call it...

"JOY NIGHT"...where local musicians, singers, dancer's, and poets can come together to honor and praise our
great god and savior, Jesus...what do you think of the idea? What might I do to help make it successful?

I want to see souls saved and the saints encouraged.

Hollaback when you can.

6 Comments:

Blogger tonymacq said...

Unless hes joking, that is the funniest shit ever

9:55 PM  
Blogger tonymacq said...

Joy Night? wtf

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.JesusHouseofPraise.com

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, there is nothing wrong with Jesus. But that post was funny, hollaback.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Young'un said...

Holy crap! You're djxplicit, formerly of bc dot c. And you're younger than me. Cool. Keep it up, man.
Like the site.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Bentley H said...

Thankks for sharing

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home