Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm going away (again)


This year has been weird. I went to Guatemala City as recently as April. The reason I went was cause it was going to be a huge family event cause it was my grandfather's 80th birthday and cause my other grandfather was in bad shape in the hospital. And my uncle works at an airline, and we get discounts and such.

Anyways, back to me leaving. Im leaving on June 13th and not coming back till mid-August. I MIGHT drop a couple posts. I MIGHT send a few emails. Other than that, my e-friends, you will not "see" me. The blog still will be updated pretty regularly, I got a whole posse of bloggers. NO HOMO.

By the way, I hate that they dont show the streets on any pictures. I had to look for that picture a bit. Every picture was an old church or the nicest mall they could find. That's alright, I do like the style of the churches and the ruins there are, but it'd be nice to see a few more pics of the general city. I might up pictures, if I take them. By the way, ive been in that pharmacy. Tip: NEVER go in one of those buses. I went on it a couple'a times, and its an insane driver, way too many people inside, and the bumpiest ride youve ever gotten (nh) - it was like Blind Date where they try to bump as much as possible so as to having the chick's boobs jiggle. Not that I watch Blind Date, mind you. I leave you with some more pictures, no homo. Click to enlarge, nhjic.

Ive actually never seen this before. Probably new considering how clean it looks.



Yeah, imma try to check this whole deal out, no homo.


I've been here. Alot of times. I can't exactly point out where it is, but I've been there.


This is right near the main government building. That's why there's that freshly painted orange thing. I have to pass through this area alot - you need to go through there to get to my uncle's house.


This is right before that. They sell random bullshit. I go through there alot but ive never gonne inside.


Never been here. Or not to my memory.



"Gringos fuera de Guate." There's alotta little grafitti writings like that. More.



These kids, despite being somewhat weird-lookin, are pretty gully. They live there. It's right in front of a big government building. They and 30 members got fired by Pepsi cause they are representatives of SITRAEMSA, a workers union. Here's a picture of them looking all fight the power-like, except they themselves dont look the part.

Lastly:

Bitches.

Peace out, kids.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Good luck, kid.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Costa Rica>Guatemala because of child hookers

1:49 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

noodles: are you saying its better cause it has child hookers, or cause it hasnt?

and i think teenage mall hookers right at your nearest mall is probably the safest route.

some of them may not have aids.

and i think you can pay them with abercrombie and fitch. not that you would have that.

2:43 PM  
Blogger sonja said...

have a good time - good pics, btw

7:15 PM  
Blogger Book said...

be carful, there may be a pack of dawgs touring out there lol .. jk

3:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...


zhengjx20160617
cheap toms
coach outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
gucci bags
michael kors outlet clearance
nfl jerseys
air jordan homme
true religion outlet online
michael kors purses
hollister clearance
replica rolex watches
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 3 retro
tiffany and co jewelry
kobe shoes
michael kors outlet
fitflops
michael kors canada outlet
ghd flat iron
air jordan femme
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton handbags
adidas outlet store
hollister jeans
concord 11
fitflop shoes
tory burch outlet online
tiffany and co
abercrombie outlet
oakley outlet
gucci belts
air jordan shoes
coach outlet
true religion outlet
louboutin shoes
toms wedges
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton outlet

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Pengobatan Sangkadi said...


This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website

Cara Menghilangkan Benjolan di Kepala
Cara Menghilangkan Bekas luka
Cara Cepat Mengatasi Iritasi Kulit
Khasiat dan manfaat QnC Jelly Gamat

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home