Monday, May 30, 2005

An amusing message I got on face-pic.com

This is a mssg I got on www.face-pic.com, where my name is akidnamedroots.
From: deborah_2005
To: akidnamedroots
Subject: hello

Hello ,

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy codition. While searching through the net, I came accross
your contact address and decided to contact you. I believe and also have the
feeling that in todays world, neither race, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships.

Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend or pen pal if that is better for you.I am a single lady of 23 years old,
currently studing international relations at the University of New York , a citizen
of the United States of America residing in New York with my parents, brothers and sisters.

Presently, I am doing my final year in the University and so anncious to graduagate from the University into the free world. While I hope to hear from you soon, I
also look forward to receiving some information concerning you, your family, country and even your personal life experiences.

This will give us the opportunity of knowing each other better and be able to
understand ourselves more.

May God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon through this email address. williams_debora@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Yours Truely,
Deborah Williams.
My response
From: akidnamedroots
To: deborah_2005
Subject: RE: hello
dear deborah:
although i thank you for your reaching out, you unfortunately dont meet my minimum standard of hotness required for me to talk to someone.

better luck next time

21 Comments:

Blogger Byron said...

LOL

That was just cold.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"you were cold as ice"

LOL @ Favorite Place: Your Mom

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse me, but how do you know one way or the other what the girl looks like? And what are the minimum requirements of hotness that you look for? And how the fuck would you know if the requirements are met if you can't physically SEE them?

9:44 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

i do know what she looks like. peep:

http://www.face-pic.com/deborah_2005

and im not sure what my minimum standards are, but i know she doesnt meet them

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to be mean or anything, but are you hot? Because those ugly comments you made are bad enough coming from a cute guy, but worse from an ugly guy. And even if she is not attractive to you, was that level of ugliness necessary? Why did you go out of your way to hurt her? Not cool dude. Not cool at all.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK THE WOMAN IS 2 OLD 4 AKIDNAMEDROOTS. AKIDNAMEDROOTS IS JUS 15 CME ON PPL AWWW. N THE WOMAN IS LIKE 23 BUT I NOW Y SHE SAID THAT COZ AKIDNAMEDROOTS LIED BOUT HES AGE ON FACE-PIC WWW.FACE-PIC.COM/AKIDNAMEDROOTS U CN FIND HOW OLD HE PUT HES AGE ON 2 LOL. BUT THE WOMAN IZ JUS 2 DESPERATE 2 HAV A FRIEND OR A MMMMAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!! LOL
WELL IM OUT (HOPE I SOUNDED RITE LOL)PEACE PPL HOLLA

9:12 AM  
Blogger shabooty said...

lol pownt
if you didn't have a blog to make this into a funnie id say u're a dick :)
nh

btw i tried to check her pic out it was just a thumbnail
cant make it bigger?

2:29 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Ouch. Although, maybe she thinks the devil lives inside the TV, too.
;)
~L.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, very much so

But why? I don't understand that. Well you know what, yes I do. You are ugly and people have treated you ugly as a result of it. So needless to say you want other people to feel what you are feeling. That's really sad dude. I wish you well.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

^youre so right.

you completely succeeded in psycho-analysis (nh) over the internets.

the only way for me to stop being so mean is for you to have ignorant amounts of sex with me.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think sex is the answer. Although people who don't get their fair share of sex are known to be evil, repressed assholes. What was to be gained by hurting her? I mean do you look like Brad Pitt or Ll Cool J? That level of meaness is dumb and unnecessary.

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And quit trying to ride the coattails of someone you are not. It only makes you look pathetic and unoriginal. Concern. Serious concern dude. Really my heart is in the right place. I don't want to fight. I want to help.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

> people who don't get their fair share of sex are known to be evil, repressed assholes.
> I don't want to fight. I want to help.

connect the dots.

you say people who dont have enough sex have my problem, and you say you wanna help.

i think it should be obvious what you should do now.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

^europe?

10:18 AM  
Blogger l teh pwnz0r l said...

It funny as hell that you have people trying to teach you morales on ur blog. You a pimp.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut up Rena you lesbian hippy. Mind your own business and let the man get on with a joker. Veiw my face-pic people www.face-pic.com/remake_of_siantie

Anyway zodiac digital you are too funny :)

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ ** I meant let the man get on with being a joker

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look here:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/04/msg00151.html

http://www.letsmarry.com/askbliss/index.php?PHPSESSID=07eac8613a8e9aa2cdce9da39b52ac17&action=recent

Something is fake here, I can smell it!?

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you really have a great Blog site, related to **Big and Tall**

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about genealogy software linux and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about genealogy software linux so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by genealogy software linux

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey "Blogger", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)

Me. -- "I tried these magick spells to make him love me and got my boyfriend back!"

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home