Thursday, February 03, 2005

IT'S SNOWING!

No fuckin shit.
It started snowing today, and after I realized it for myself, around 8 people still told me about it. I'll be looking out the window and someone next to me will be all like "duuuuude...its snowing." I was outside, with snow on my head, and people still told me about it like their mothers invented snow or some shit.

Music under the Snow
Songs I played:
Run-D.M.C. f/ Ice Cube & Chuck D - Back From Hell (Remix)
Public Enemy - Shut 'Em Down (Pete Rock Remix)
Bilal - Love It (9th Wonder Mix)
Nas - 2nd Childhood (9th Wonder Mix)
Prodigy - Keep it Thoro (9th Wonder Mix)
I.N.I. - Fakin' Jax (9th Wonder Mix)
Canibus - Indvisible [<-someone tell me which song the hook samples]
Canibus - Cemantics
Canibus - Poet Laureate II

"Confuse my shrink with English the publication refuses to print"

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

im jealous of your hip-hop knowledge. no homo.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home