Saturday, January 29, 2005

I'm going to hell when I die.


See. That's the type of shit I'm talking about.
If you see my profile, you'll see I listed "Religion" as my industry. I said I was a "Preacher/Ex-Con". I impersonated a preacher once. I wrote a post called "God approves of my site" and look at the end is says "AS TOLD BY GOD TO DJXPLICIT". And of course, the new "Trinity Church" banner.
Haha, who am I kidding? God loves my site.

"When I was 12, I went to hell for snuffin Jesus"
"This is Nas, kid, you know how it runs
I'm waving automatic guns at nuns
Sticking up the preachers in the church, I'm a stone crook
Serial killer, who works by the phone book"

"I' m hard, Jehova said I'm banned from the pearly gates,
Fuck em, I didn't wanna go to Heaven anyway,
But my mama got me on my knees with my hands gripped,
Talkin about some praise the Lord shit,
Hail Mary? Fuck her! I never knew her,
I probably screw her, and dump her body in the sewer"

http://www.rbaworld.com/cgi-bin/viewlyric.cgi?8909


7 Comments:

Blogger tonymacq said...

HAHA thats hillarious, and if thats the trinity church i think it is then my freind goes there. Ima hafta ask her about it.

4:32 PM  
Blogger yqbd said...

who says some people that died are burning in hell now?

first the resurrections of all, then the judgement, then the burning, but burning until your soul dies.

more about that stuff at
http://www.amazingfacts.org/items/study_guides.asp
check "Are The Dead Really Dead?" and "Is The Devil In Charge Of Hell?"

9:39 AM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

I never said i was going to burn in hell, just go there

11:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

where are those lyrics from. One is nas, duh. but the other one?

2:40 AM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

> "When I was 12, I went to hell for snuffin Jesus"

Main Source f/ Nas, Joe Fatal & Akinyele - "Live @ the BBQ" [Nas verse]

> "This is Nas, kid, you know how it runs..."

MC Serch f/ Lover Tone, Nas & Chubb Rock - "Back to the Grill" [Nas verse]

> "I' m hard, Jehova said I'm banned from the pearly gates..."

DJ Ron G f/ Wu-Tang, KRS-One & Notorious B.I.G. - Stop the Break [Biggie verse]

> http://www.rbaworld.com/cgi-bin/viewlyric.cgi?8909

Big L - Devil's Son

5:45 PM  
Blogger chenlina said...

adidas nmd
beats by dre
gucci outlet
gucci outlet
canada goose jackets
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
uggs outlet
nike roshe run
cheap ray ban sunglasses
chenlina20161209

10:31 PM  
Blogger Aulia said...

Deep in the dark I don't need the light
There's a ghost inside me
It all belongs to the other side
We live, we love, we lie

Cara Mengatasi Gatal Selakangan Pada Ibu Menyusui
Cara Mengobati Jantung Bengkak
Cara Mengatasi Sakit Tulang Belakang
Obat Penambah Hb

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home