Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I publicly apologize to all blondes

I commented on the fact that a senior in my class asked why we couldn't fix economic problems by "just printing more money". I included the fact that she was blonde, which, FYI, is not a good idea when talking to blonde people. After writing about shooting Paris Hilton, I noticed I might be putting an anti-blonde vibe. So I publicly apologize for all that. PS - here's a picture of the senior girl:


You know my Google s-k-i-double l-z.
I'd like end with a quote from the man D. Ellis:
"...how many times have you said "damn, white girls are so stupid"?? I've said it a trillion times -- does that make me racist? No, it's just because I meet mad dumb white bitches -- I also meet lots of intelligent ones (okay, maybe not "lots"...)"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

youre a concert pianist

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home