Monday, January 31, 2005

Blogladder needs me

Some random dude asked me to join blogladder.com. This was my response (and I quote):

"in short: fuck you."

Don't beleive me? Check the link.
Next day, I get an e-mail saying that I registered and blah blah blah. So I figured if they wante me so bad, I might as well now that they already registered me. Just goes to show you how much power I hold in this blog community. I bet you wish you were as popular and succesful at life as I am at blogging.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice site about stripped in public

i been interested in stripped in public for ages now and when i was searching for stuff to do with stripped in public

i came across here your ranked high for stripped in public

Check my site :) stripped in public

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice site Check out this one about adult gay personals really good adult gay personals

Enjoy adult gay personals

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came here good site.

I own an adult personals pic site check it out if you fancy dating

adult personals pic

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on chicago bear logo. I have a chicago bear logo related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on chicago bear logo. Please check it out if you get a chance.

9:03 PM  
Blogger chenlina said...

ray ban sunglasses
ugg outlet
louis vuitton handbags
ugg italia
uggs
ray ban sunglasses uk
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren polo
adidas superstar
moncler pas cher
chenlina20161209

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home