Monday, September 05, 2005

Jorge Ben is a pretty cool duke (No homo)

"The rate of violent crime is exceptionally high. There has also been a relatively high rate of violent attacks on tourists, especially in remote places and in the capital, Guatemala City, especially after dark. Visitors need to be particularly vigilant in the central Zone 1 of Guatemala City where most of the cheap hotels and bus terminals are, and in all parts of the city at night."

I just found this while searching for a download of HOT LESBIANS DRINKING COFFEE! educational calculator programs, and I just noticed that that's where I lived - Zone 1. That is where I was most of the summer, cause my cousins live now - they actually live in the same house I lived in - they have the same neighbors we used to have.

It's kinda cool when the travel guides say your neighborhood is especially gully.

3 Comments:

Blogger Young'un said...

It's gully, and somewhat depressing at the same time.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not that cool when you live there and have to put up with that shit every day.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

well i did exactly that for the better part of my life.

and as i said, its kinda cool.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home