Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Further proof that "Hip-Hop literature" is an oxymoron

Fiddy Cent has taken himself way too seriously for like 8 years now, or thats how it feels because I swear theres 68 songs, 4 graphic novels, and a Burger King action figure retelling how many times he got shot.

Adding to this, it has been brought to my attention that his new "book", From Crack to More to Crack: I Sold Crack in Queens, is the must-read hip-hop "book" of the year. I foolishly thought it was Rakim Told Me or something. But alas, I came to realize that who gives a fuck about actual good music? FCtMC:ISCiQ is the fairy tale of the year - if I was literate I would soooo read it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should stop biting byron crawford

1:17 AM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

In case you havent noticed, I do this every week to make sure that youre still here.

I like how people who hate me cant help but still come to my site. I wonder how much you would be on this shit if you actually liked it

2:28 PM  
Blogger Young'un said...

"I like how people who hate me cant help but still come to my site. I wonder how much you would be on this shit if you actually liked it"

I've had the same predicament. Funny shit, though.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i come here for doc's posts though. Pity you other guys aren't very good.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

actually, i ghostwrite doc's stuff, rhymefest-style.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home