Sunday, May 22, 2005

What happened to CRU?



So I was setting up some shit for the BDK site, listening to launchcast shit....suddenly "The Ebonic Plague" by CRU came on. I remembered these kids - I had heard a few songs - and I welcomed listening to this. Nhjic.

Anyways, the song was pretty good - including a time during the second verse when I was like "this kid sounds like Ras Kass" and then "shit...this kid is Ras Kass" - which all lead to the obvious question: what the fuck happened to CRU?

Also, being so far out of the emo loop as i am (I know that comes as quite of a shock to many of you), I didnt know EmoBol is the guy from Dashboard Confessional(s). Actually, being so far out of the emo loop, I dont even know if Dashboard Confessional(s) is one pussy or several pussies.

Also - remind me: is the Bryan Adams who put out an album this year the same old one Bryan Adams who made that "So Far, So Good" album?

What the fuck is it with this song I'm hearing with Jay-Z and this bad R&B singer Teairra Marà (i doubt thats how it spelled, but thats how it shows up on my comp)­ called "Make Her Feel Good"? The beat is just Eric B & Rakim's "My Melody" err..melody, played through synthesized bells and sterotypical club rap drums. For whichever reason, it has that drum fill from the Main Ingredient's "California (My Way)" better known as "that little drum thing from Things Done Change."

Final note: Audioslave's new CD is terrible. Dont bother with it.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Great question..what ever did happen to Cru? I remember my boy loving their group intensely, so much that we travelled a hour and a half to see one of their shows. That brings back memories. Cool blog by the way.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

> I feel duped! Do you mean to tel me you have been Bdkfan all along????

considering ive said that at least 7 times, youre not helping youre argument that white girls are so smart with the incredible suprise of being duped by someone telling you the truth.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well considering I don't go out of my way to really pay attention to you at all, you shouldn't be surprised. And you have obviously admitted this only recently. When we got into it months ago, when you were posting under bdkfan, you never mentioned you were djxplicit. In fact, why do you post under 2 different people? That is so weird. oh well fuck it! later!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

ive mentioned the fact earlier than "recently"

say, a month ago. ask cmoney

also, if anyone clicked on the link, they would come to my bdk site, and you could see my name

the point was to get people to both of my site

11:25 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

^yeah, thats why i ask where these kids are (n/h)

2:10 PM  
Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
tods outlet
nike air max
louis vuitton outlet online
coach outlet
nike roshe flyknit
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin outlet
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet online
fitflops
insanity workout
cheap oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans
adidas ultra boost
oakley sunglasses
true religion
polo ralph lauren outlet
jordan retro
adidas originals
toms shoes
jordan shoes
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
rolex watches outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton bags
gucci outlet
air jordans
fitflops sale clearance
oakley sunglasses
true religion outlet
2016.7.9haungqin

2:27 AM  
Blogger 6565 said...

0702jejemichael kors outlet online
nfl jerseys
mbt shoes outlet
mlb shop
supreme new york
longchamp handbags
ferragamo outlet
nike shoes for women
ralph lauren uk
pandora
kate spade outlet online
prada handbags

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home