Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My conversation with an idiot

**A random Cameron Giles (n/h) fan IMed me (nh), probably as a response to this post **
BBJCUMM: leave cam alone or something might happen 1st worning
djxplicit09: excuse me?
djxplicit09: what is a "worning", exactly?
BBJCUMM: bye dont mess with her [note: notice the "her"]
djxplicit09: well, what exactly do you intend to do to me and why?
BBJCUMM: dont worry dont bother her any more [note: notice the "her"]
djxplicit09: you know as well as i do you cant do anything to me
djxplicit09: dont try this e-thug shit on me
djxplicit09: you dont know me
BBJCUMM: i have contacts every where
djxplicit09: i dont give a shit if youre the CIA
djxplicit09: like i said, dont try this e-thug shit on me
BBJCUMM: fuck you you wanne be thug you cant even drive a car i bet
djxplicit09: i know you like to think youre going to call jim jones to come beat me down for calling camron gay, but thats not happening
djxplicit09: simply put, i dont want to hear none of these empty threats
BBJCUMM: fuck you you loser
djxplicit09: fuck it, nh. its late. all that happened is that i dont like retarded "music" and i made it known. if that offends your friends, sorry. i know some people enjoy idiotic music. so whatever, i wont bring any logic to anyone of your friends again, and you wont come at me with those little threats over the internet, cause thats just sad

1 Comments:

Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

yeah - any time the letters BJ and CUM are together...well you know what i mean.

nhjic.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home