Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Justo Funeral Fund

I got the alert of Justo's passing a few days back. I don't really got much to say about that guy, I really don't know that much about him.

However, I will post this message I got for anybody who wants to contribute to his funeral:

DJ Kay Slay, one of Justo’s closest friends, has appointed Nelson Taboada of Shady Records/Interscope as the official point person for the fund, all of which will be turned over to Justo’s mother to help cover funeral costs, and give his son something to help the family get through this hard time. A receipt with the donator’s name and telephone number will be given to each person contributing and each will hear from Justo’s mother personally as she reaches out to thank all who have given. Nelson can be reached at (646) 234.6032 or Nels@tmail.com for pledges or more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home