Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Impending Hiatus

Well, my computer still hasnt been fixed, and this laptop that ive been borrowing will probably be returned in a few days. I will take a general hiatus, but, dont worry, there still will be posts up. I can still update and my team members (no homo for 1 of them) can still contribute.

So you dumb motherfuckers wont have to take a break from knowing.

On a related note, what do I do to erase evidence of me downloading P2P programs, going to websites with questionable content, etc? I of course deleted history, cookies, internet files. Anything else?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

recent documents folders may contain some unwanted things

1:17 AM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

done that

4:03 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

nhjic

4:03 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

not you

because - i dont know, but i think we cant chance calling other men "team members"

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home