Monday, April 25, 2005

Homophobia to the max!

First off, I need to no homo that last statement (i.e. the title.)
NO HOMO.

Okay. Considering the success of my last website/blog combo, the "Operation: Slap a Dropout" blog and the "222 Reasons I Hate Kanye West" site (also hosted on Bol C's Kanyegate Site), I have decided to launch a site to go along with this blog. Check it out (there's a lot of shit, so be patient if it only loads the background image and not the riveting articles at first):

www.homophobia.tk

(if that link doesnt work try this:
http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/nohomo/index.html)

Anytime a regular "no homo" wont work, just link to that site.

10 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

I'll have to open up that site any time I listen to a Killa Cam record. Nice work.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

no homo

4:53 PM  
Blogger Geekbird said...

You're gonna have to create me a (no boutros) version of that...
http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/nohomo/index.html

5:11 PM  
Blogger Book said...

now that is wild stuff

5:42 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

joey: that is the intentded use. no homo.
sc: stay in school and stay away from drugs. public enemy salutes the youth of today (nhjic), you are the power of tomorrow. nhjic.

in answer to your question, no. it will be "trippier." no homo.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

also, sc: what the hell are you doing in my site while high? shouldnt you be...i dont know, having fun or something?

6:18 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

have:
to hold or maintain as a possession, privilege, or entitlement

fun:
what provides amusement or enjoyment; specifically : playful often boisterous action or speech

basically, i mean "not looking at my crappy site, but rather performing some activity which bring pleasure and/or enjoyment to your person"

6:55 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

so, according to you, reading this bullshit is up there with watching cartoons?

if so, my mission is accomplished. nhjic.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I`ll place a Link in my BLog!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it`s to funny typed wrong url

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home