Sunday, April 24, 2005

Google knows the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything

I know this is old news, but I think I should share for the people who don't know.

Ok. We all know Google has a calculator, right? Just type a math problem, like 3-2, and it will display the answer. Ok. Type in, exactly, as follows:

the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything

and the Google Calculator will tell you the answer. The people who understand the reference the calculator makes = nerdy. I would'ven't got it, if it wasn't for some website I found. Anyways, I don't trust Mos Def in a Sci-fi movie. nhjic. But I personally think this shit'll be a classic, a fuckin' hit. Plus, it'll be edgy enough that the hipsters and the fuckin' wasteland bloggers will write about the shit.

Nah. I'm kiddin.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course it'll be a fuckin' classic. mos def is nice like that. i'm glad hez not being typecasted as the usual gangster-thug.google just seems to be getting better and better.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You typed :
the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything

into the calculator and haven't read tHHGttG? Don't front.

anyway, tHHGttG = GOAT

11:05 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

i just typed it because the website told me to. and then the website explained to me what it was.

i was lookin for crazy google shit like "weapons of mass destruction" or "utter failure" (or whatever the hell) and i stumbled accross that one

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go read it. Its very funny. The movie might be good (I doubt it) but it won't be anywhere as good as the book.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you need a "no john stockton" or "no john crotty" for this post.

12:00 AM  
Blogger erl said...

yeah so i'm a guessing the answer was 42. so im nerdy.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

neeeeeerd.
no utah jazz.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come you don't trust Mos Def in a Sci-fi movie? I actually think he is a great believable actor, as far as rappers are concerned.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

yes. that doesnt mean its going to be a good movie.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home