Sunday, April 24, 2005

Invest in Me!

Let me preface this with a rather large No Homo. I dont know if it really can be read as gay, but one can never be too careful, right?

I can't believe this shit. It's unbelievable, said as if I was doing a really bad Barbarino impression. BlogShares is appearently some sort of retarded game in which you invest "money" in blogs. I'm not sure what the point of it is, or how it helps me, but it doesnt hurt. This is all the evidence i need in order to convince you:

Okay, nobody's stock is rising like mine. That shit is going straight up. No homo.
Here's the link if you want to see all of the charts and numbers. No disrespect, but compare that to Fitz:

I'm not making this shit up. Here's the numbers.

Not only that, but my link is worth B$2,607.05. Again, no disrespect but compare that to Eviction Notice: B$73.33. Now if those arguments wont make you go spend irrelevant "fantasy money" on my blog, which will help no one in any way, shape, or form, nothing will. Nhjic.

Also, A Salute to Weed Carriers is killin shit too. The price jumped from B$275 to B$3,288. Thats B$3,013 in 6 days. Look out for a new post there from me either today or tomorrow. If not, the next day. And so on.

14 Comments:

Blogger Fitz said...

yeah, but my valuation remains almost double yours.

oil prices are killin me.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

> yeah, but my valuation remains almost double yours.

not for long. check the trends. im the fred hoiberg of blogging.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

shit. the little charts change. yours still looks bad but its kinda picking up now.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

oh and my post for the w/c'ing blog is up.

http://weedcarriers.blogspot.com/2005/04/rebellious-carriers.html

6:41 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

no. actually its because of a theory i have about soundboyz. no homo. i emailed geekbird about it, no homo, since he's the expert in that sort of area. ill leave that "no homo" up in the air.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

and i feel shocked that someone would think i would like to know about a person's, um, "private business" over the internets.

...

id like to know over the phone. you can contact me here: (314) 542-0628.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

> HAHA

do you find it funny because the intended humor finally succeeeded or do you just find the idea of calling strangers youve met on the internets funny?

and the theory will come soon enough. nhjic. i still need to consult with the boutros expert before i share it with the general public.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

which internet, specifically?

8:04 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

yes, i would like to know*. which internet is it where you get to randomly call stranger?

*remember the phone #: (314) 542-0628.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:34 PM  
Blogger shabooty said...

your outgoing link value is high because your links are on a seperate page=
(the less of them there are == the more each is worth)

aka teh j3w

12:21 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Yeah, I stumbled upon BlogShares a week or two ago and the shit was nuts. Who wastes time doing this kind of shit?! My value is eh.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Geekbird said...

I read your email and I'll be leaving that theory up to you. I'm staying out of your beefs (no boutros)

10:35 AM  
Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20161209
cleveland cavaliers jerseys
minnesota vikings jerseys
nike air max pas cher
ralph lauren polo
new england patriots jerseys
louis vuitton outlet stores
timberland boots
miami heat jerseys
uggs on sale
toms shoes

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home