Sunday, April 24, 2005

Links Revamped at 3:30 AM

My links section has been totally revamped. Well, not totally. But its much better. Included are the Wu-names of people I link to. If you would like to use an alternate Wu-name, feel free. If youd like me to add you to my links, my only conditions are:

1) You link to me
2) You have listened to "Enter the Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers" at least thrice
3) Your shit is worth reading, even if I don't actually read that shit.
4) You can name a Rick James song other than "Superfreak"
5) You at least know who Rick Riley is.

Speaking of Rick James, It was a shock. I was sitting here checking out a site and I saw the shit hit on the news. Dude died young. Unfortunately when you live hard like he did, there's a pretty good chance you won't make it into your sixties. And if you do, you'll most likely end up mentally and physically fucked up. Part of me feels for Rick. Nhjic. And yet, he did rape a woman, holding her hostage down in his basement, fuckin' tormenting her with his girl at the time. And I can't have love for a man that does shit like that. Not that I would have love for a man that doesnt do shit like that. However, it makes me feel dirty showing my respects.

4 Comments:

Blogger Book said...

lmao you wild tho .. I read your blog man and i can name SOME rick james songs ..lol Im not as Deep in to hip hop as you .. U Wild man

Da Rest of that i cant tell you what is lol

1:36 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

its unclear to me whether you have listened to "36 chambers" at least thrice. i put link to you and a wu-name for you. if you havent listened to "36 chambers", run towards your nearest record store, walmart, sam goody, Big Gay Mart, whatever it may be, and buy that shit.

Thank you.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Book said...

^ I dont have it. Gotta go get that.

as far as rick james goes

Glow & Cold-Blooded

Its wild because they They played the Video for "Glow" When he made up the phrase "Im Rick James, Bitch!"..

Unfortunatly "Glow" was the album he Fell off with. Then he tried to come back Producing & Writing songs with Eddie Murphy and Folks like Tevin Campbell (not sure) ......

Dave Chappelle Gave him his fame Back Last year...

its Wild 'cause His last Words to the Public was "I'm Rick James Bitch!" after singing Fire & Desire with Teena Marie on BET! ..AHA!

.......

as far as Wu Tang Goes .. I was just lookin into some Throwback ODB Cuts kat's funny

5:27 PM  
Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20161209
louboutin outlet
adidas shoes
cincinnati bengals jerseys
jordan retro
kate spade
michael kors handbags
longchamp bags
ray ban pas cher
gucci outlet
cheap uggs

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home