Sunday, February 20, 2005

Your'e white...deal with it.

*Posted from a second grade classroom

Im tired of kids acting like being white is a bad thing. You know...all the half white kids, they try to ignore and hide their whiteness. I ask...why? I know my share of people who want to be something else. I know one white kid who insists to talk about his great-grandfather who wasn't white. Why? Is it to be different? The way I see it is...embrace your culture, whatever it is. Because I also know my fair share of non-whites who say they are somewhat white. When I was around 7, I remember a girl insisting she was born in the border between Guatemala and the United States. Considering there is no such thing, that shit is ridiculous. I guess it's all a part of the "grass being greener on the other side" effect. Which brings me to my next point:

Why do we need euphemisms for the term "redneck"?
Nascar Dads? Blue collar whites? Shut up!

Another thing:
Realize that there is more than 1 author on this blog. This is djxplicit AKA Zodiac Digital reminding you that I didn't make a post with MJ jokes (that was soundboyz AKA The Sixty Second ShoGun).

Personal News:
I am planning on making a Public Enemy mixtape, using a bunch of different styles. Yesterday I mixed the PE/Moby collabo "MKLV FKWR" with Sepultura's brazilian tribal jam "Kiowas"...so thats the kind of thing I'm going for. Please, if anyone has a clue about reformatting a hard drive, e-mail me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

Thanks for commenting on my site guys. I really enjoy this lively dicussion.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

howz your internet problem going?

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home