Friday, February 18, 2005

Sorry So Late....

For all my adoring fans out there(NZYME) , I'm truely sorry I'm posting the Gospel so late.Today was one of those days that make you think seriously about the devil.Everything went wrong, I won't go into details , but I will say that I turned my computer on and NOTHING!!Yesterday I smelled something like a electric burn.It was coming from the computer but it was working fine all day.All the components worked great. However, this morning I pushed the on button and nothing happened, absolutely nothing.I quickly figured it was the power supply, and figured that I would fix it in a couple of days, then I remembered that I was blogsitting for XPLICIT!!!!!I immediately thought of him losing this treasure to the nation and quickly decided to open her up. One thing led to another and ,WALLA , I took out the old burnt out power supply and went and got a new one and installed it , all by 11 pm. I cannot believe that I did that by myself!I have little to no knowledge of computers.I must say that I'm truely proud of myself!Everything seems to be back to normal , actually better than normal, and XPLICIT gets to keep his holy Grail.Even though today was a trying day with many negatives, I was able to face these challenges and turn them into positives!God is Great!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wayne World said...

You are more like the stain you get from ......let's just say you are like the stain Monica got on her blouse!

And YES!!!It was hard.When your power supply burns out(and it will eventually),let's see you switch it out!You're probably gonna ask your homie/luva/friend to "rescusatate" it!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Oh..S*#t...I apologize , I did not know you were super geek , I thought you were only a super freak! I sense a little tension of the SEXual kind.....

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home