Saturday, February 19, 2005

If I Ruled the World

Lately, I have been wondering what it would be like to rule the world. Would I still believe in all that righteous, fair crap or would I just live it up to the fullest? Would I go around and spread peace and prosperity, or would i be partying and sticking every female not injured or mutalated by war. It's a question that one truely cannot answer unless put in that unique position! After all , there are lottery winners that have wished they never won .One thinks that they are prepared to handle the awsome responsibility that comes with all that power, but to actually have that power must surely be intoxicating .

I probably would start off as the noble ambassador of good will and kindness to humanity, but by day 4, I probably would be cruising around in expensive cars, dressed in the finest clothes and shagging the most exotic and rarest of females(and some not so exotic too!).I would donate a great deal to children's charities, after all,most of those kids would have mothers that would be dying to meet the kind one that has blessed their children, so they could bless me! O.K. that was over the top and inappropriate, and I apologize to all moms around the world, that was rude and uncharacteristic of me. See, just the mere thought of riches and power has turned me into a creep. Now I understand why the people who rule are wicked, self centered jerks, and I'll never have shit!

comment from djxplicit: paragraphs, man!