Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Word Association Thing...

Some of you might not know that I am a very accomplished Psychiatrist. I have a very successful practice in the Cayman Islands , where I treat lot of people who suffer from sunburn!O.K ....I'm not a license psychiatrist, however, I have been to so many in my life, that I know how to analyze folks using that word association thing. It's not a game, it's a treatment,yea , or a diagnostic tool.I am more than happy to diagnose anyone who is willing to take this brief quiz. You simply write down the first thing that comes to mind when you read the words.It's supposed to be done with pictures, but I don't know how to up pictures to this thing, besides, it dose'nt matter, i'm not really a therapist anyway! Just take the damn thing! I'm getting frustrated, I need therapy!!!!

1. Sunshine
2. A broken bottle
3. The color Grey
4.A group of birds
5. A flower
6. Puddles
7.the color orange
8. Mud
9.a dog
10. the color yellow

Leave your response numbered accordingly and I will anal yze you as soon as possible(no Homo).

P.S. you can use more than one word as a response, but try to make it short and sweet, I don't have all day to psycho anal yze you nut jobs!(No Homo No hOmO)

3 Comments:

Blogger Wayne World said...

O.k. After careful anal yzation of your data, i have come to the following diagnosis......You are a very loving, caring woman, who loves the outdoors and has a certain affection for Dolphins. You give more than you receive and you are o.k. with that. However, due to your kind, giving nature, you do tend to overextend yourself. This sometimes pair you up with the wrong people.This is a great source for a lot of pain and regrets.You do tend to have a voilent streak , as well as a freaky one. They are very spouratic and sometimes both are intertwined.You have also expressed a sort of unknowing , uncertain feeling about me, I come across as vague and misterious.This has troubled you because you don't know how to interprit my comments, a sort of grey area , if you will. Pardon he pun! That's it , I've got other wackos to anal yze(no Homo)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Hey.....I SAID I was'nt a licensed professional, what do you want?

7:51 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Yes.Check yours.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home