Monday, February 21, 2005

Something to Think About....

After spending some time reading other people's blogs, I have come to the realization that people are all the same.I mean this in a good way. The more you read people's thoughts and opinions and information about their daily lives, the more you realize that we are all just people.It's funny how a female from Canada and a male from the mid west can both manage to think the same thoughts and go through the same experiences. It just makes me think, why can't people just do the right thing? I mean , we think the same thoughts, we feel the same feelings, then why can't we just all do what we all know is right? If I know that it's wrong to abuse someone else, and I don't wish to be abused , why is there still abuse? I know this sounds real dumb right now, or maybe not. Maybe others think the same way!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree. Thanks for the blog entry - very true.

-Zack Shutt
www.zackshutt.net

10:08 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

Beautiful, Baby (no homo). Could not have said it better myself.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

that's beautiful , it sounds like something you wrote.you have inspired me to write you a poem. I have'nt written one since elementary school so don't laugh!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Oh.....I almost forgot, Thank You.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Yea it is, I think.I forgot all that stuff a while ago.Did you write it?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

thats not the poem genius. I was just saying thank you for your poem! My poem is gonna take a little time. Hold your dolphins!!!!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home