Monday, February 21, 2005

Something to Think About....

After spending some time reading other people's blogs, I have come to the realization that people are all the same.I mean this in a good way. The more you read people's thoughts and opinions and information about their daily lives, the more you realize that we are all just people.It's funny how a female from Canada and a male from the mid west can both manage to think the same thoughts and go through the same experiences. It just makes me think, why can't people just do the right thing? I mean , we think the same thoughts, we feel the same feelings, then why can't we just all do what we all know is right? If I know that it's wrong to abuse someone else, and I don't wish to be abused , why is there still abuse? I know this sounds real dumb right now, or maybe not. Maybe others think the same way!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree. Thanks for the blog entry - very true.

-Zack Shutt
www.zackshutt.net

10:08 PM  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Beautiful, Baby (no homo). Could not have said it better myself.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Nzyme said...

A poem for you:

I AM ONLY ME

I am only me,
that is all that I can be.
No more, no less,
don't second guess.
I love, I laugh,
I live and cry... I've wished at times,
that I could die.
Some days I'm funny,
others I'm not,
Sometimes I'm in overdrive and can't stop.
I am a loyal and honest friend, You know that I'll be there until the end.
I am a mother,
my children my greatest gift,
The smiles on their faces always give me a lift.
I am a romantic, sensual, sexual, and passionate too,
To the love of my life,
I'll share this with you.
I can be sweet and shy or sassy and bold,
I'm quite a handful,
or so I've been told.
I am not perfect,
I do have my faults,
Like when I get scared I put up high walls.
Or I'm not as forgiving,
as I'd sometimes like to be,
Because when I hurt,
I hurt deeply.
My logic is all my own,
at times misunderstood,
Because I don't always do things for my own good.
I have many facets,
like a diamond you see...
Because in the end,
I am only me.

~Author Unknown~

2:20 AM  
Blogger soundboyz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:08 PM  
Blogger soundboyz said...

that's beautiful , it sounds like something you wrote.you have inspired me to write you a poem. I have'nt written one since elementary school so don't laugh!

2:18 PM  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Oh.....I almost forgot, Thank You.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Nzyme said...

So, that's some sort of haiku poem, huh?

4:55 PM  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Yea it is, I think.I forgot all that stuff a while ago.Did you write it?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Nzyme said...

LOL!! I was referring to YOUR poem:

"Oh.....I almost forgot, Thank You."

*Sigh.*

7:38 PM  
Blogger soundboyz said...

thats not the poem genius. I was just saying thank you for your poem! My poem is gonna take a little time. Hold your dolphins!!!!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home