Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Don't Laugh!

I spend a great deal of time reading other people's blogs and interacting with other bloggers. In a short time, blogging has become a favorite activity of mine.To think, I started by accident, Xplicit needed someone to help contribute to his blog while he gets his computer back on line. Now , it seems like I have a whole blog life , with a blog family,blog friends and even blog enemies(just kidding Two Dogs!). I am a very ......let's just say that I'm not exactly a people person, yet I do enjoy interacting with people through blogging. I wonder if I AM a people person, but my life experiences with people have reinforced in me time and time again that I like to be by myself. I don't know when Xplicit is going to get his computer fixed, but I'm going to ask him if I can stay on and contribute from time to time. After all, I can't just abandon my blog family just like that! I was thinking of starting my own blog, but I don't know if I would be into it like I'm into blogsitting.It's one thing to babysit, it's another thing to have kids!Whatever happens, I will still check up on my fellow bloggers, I feel that we have formed a sort of bond.I have become interested in what people have to say , how they're doing, what they're up to,.. etc. I must sound crazy right now but hey, don't laugh, you're reading this, aren't you? Seacrest OUT!

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

soundboyz, you cna't just quit once you start. You know that you are more than welcome at all times at Mean Ol' Meany.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Thanks for the invitation Two Dogs. You're right , blogging is like crack, once you start ,you can't stop(i'm Guessing).

4:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

just pleeeze, don't give us a laundry list of what you had for breakfast, how your day went, and what you watched on TeeVee.
ARRRGGGGGGG!!!

peace
bodhi

4:37 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

I'm kinda with bodhi on the tv and breakfast thing. I think that the blogging experience can draw attention to things that are of the utmost importance and can bring folks together to discuss things that they would never have the opportunity to discuss with such a diverse crowd. Even though I try to approach topics with a sense of humor, I am still learning about this world even when I'm batting around an idea.

Don't don't stop spreading your opinion and never have the attitude that your mind is made up on anything.

I speak from experience because I will ride a point into the ground and you will never know when my mind has changed on any particular subject.

Hit me with an e-mail soundboyz, you might be really surprised what I am about.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Het Two Dogs...I understand your point. I will try to keep an open mind and listen to other pov's.Check your e mail.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home