Thursday, February 10, 2005

Kanye is a fraud

Kanye West is a fake , a phony , a fraud and a charlottan(?). As a producer who has produced tracks since the early 90's, I understand starting out and using straight sampled loops in your productions. However , I progressed from that in like 96. Granted , I will still make a track with a dominant loop as the focal point of a beat, but I won't make ALL my tracks like that. I recently downloaded a folder with all the original songs that Kanye West used to make various tracks, and after listening to all of them, I came to the conclusion that he is a big FRAUD! Any 12 year old kid can do what he did. It requires little or NO talent whatsoever, just a working knowledge of a sampler and a sequencer. I personally don't see the big hype about this guy!! He's very egotistical and have little talent to boast about! I don't see the big deal. Although, he does have some lyrics that are worth listening to(If he even wrote them). Overall, this dude is more hype than substance!

1 Comments:

Blogger tonymacq said...

Couldnt have said it better myself

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home