Saturday, August 06, 2005

Untalented Rapper Quote of the Week


This excerpt is taken from and interview of rapper Jim Jones
Sez HipHopDX.com:

Tell me about your new album, Harlem: The Diary Of A Summer.
I didn’t know if I was going to do an album. I just keep taking people’s money and they want an album. Shit is like homework to me. I didn’t ever do homework. I cheated all my life. I pulled it together. I came out with a bomb ass project. It just started feeling like summertime. All the shit that we go through is the shit that was coming out. If you listen to it real close, you’ll understand what I’m talking about.
This actually explains a lot believe it or not. I had been wondering how someone could be so bad at rapping still continue to put albums out. Now we know the reason why his albums are so bad and his flow is so terrible. According to him, HES NOT EVEN TRYING!! Only in America could someone be as terrible at what he does as him, and still be filthy rich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home