Friday, July 29, 2005

What, would you rather Kanye "nat" do this?


Proving once again how much of a douche he is, Kanye West spouts off more bullshit on a recent interview here. Besides being just barely coherent, West again comments on the accusation the BC dot C made against him. Also again he tries to guilt trip his detractors by asking if we would rather he not made "Jesus Walks". Speaking purely for myself, yes I would rather you not made the song, in fact I would rather you just fall off the face of the earth.

In the interview, he touches on the Michael Jackson trial, the Source magazine, and again shows how dumb he actually is by repeatedly misusing the word oxymoron. Whether your a fan or not this interview is entertaining so go read it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, that interview was almost embarrasing. I had no idea Kanye's speech was that bad. I really didn't. I'm not trying to down him or anything, but maybe he couldn't make it through college, and then pretended it wasn't for him.

I still don't understand why I am supposed to hate him? I mean how many rappers do you know who aren't a little arrogant, or egomaniacs. I guess I just don't undersatnd what exactly makes him unique.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Book said...

how about having kanye not speak upon the songs he makes

nobody asks DMX why he makes songs about Kcuffin' Girls when he has a wife..

5:58 PM  
Blogger Abreu, Jorge said...

Nice article you got goin here... Kanye doesn't even deserve mnay words. So he makes a few hot beats. His flow is elementary. His style of clothes is wack... Anyway...
On Hip Hop...
Come check me ya'll.
http://spottek01.blogspot.com

Good article for emcees up in heuh!! Workin on much much more!!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home