Friday, May 06, 2005

DAWG the racist

See:
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
My Definition of a DAWG (on http://www.urbandictionary.com/)

I know I might be overdoing it with the DAWG posts, but this one is worth mentioning.
This concerns DAWG #2, the one who called me a crackhead. This is how it went:

Sez person: Does slavery affect our current world?
Sez DAWG: Yes. Well. No.
[Pause]
Sez DAWG: Well it doesn't, but I know that all black people will blame everything. And they'll make comments about racism existing, but it has nothing to do with anything.

This, mind you, coming from a female who suggested women should get paid 20% more by law to make up for lost wages when women made 20% less.

But the more blatant sign of racism was this. She was talking to this very obviously hispanic-looking guy, and I just happened to be around. For whichever reason, she asked what his parents did.

Sez DAWG: What do your parents do?
Sez Hispanic guy: They own a clothing store in Virgina.
Sez DAWG (clearly confused:) So....are you adopted, or something?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

msthona@yahoo.com

9:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL @ are you adopted

Now you have as many DAWG posts as there are Rocky movies

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>Now you have as many DAWG posts as there are Rocky movies

Well, he has to make as many posts about DAWGS as their are DAWGS. And that will never end.

I think the biggest DAWG ever would be Paris Hilton.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home