Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Something To Watch!!!

Trust me on this one guys, I am going to make a major prediction right now.In Florida, as we speak, there is a little girl that has been missing for about five days now.The press is really building this one up for the big twister. See, I can tell from the start of the case that the FATHER is guilty. Not that i'm a know it all, but because i've seen this pattern enough to predict this one. The press keeps interviewing the FATHER, who looks like a meth addict! He keeps trying to cry, but no tears, this is a dead giveaway(pardon the expression). Also, when you have a child missing, you do not start talking to your child as if your child is somewhere watching you on T.V!This steady drumbeat of interviewing the dad is another clearcut sign that he's the killer! Not that doing an interview makes you guilty, but doing every one that is available to you , and being so vocal about it just does'nt sit right with me.One would be in so much worry and tourment, one would'nt have the emotional control needed to do one interview, let alone 10. The FATHER looks like one of those meth heads straight from COPS! I am willing to bet my credibility and my reputation on this one.This is something to watch for, it's more interesting than American Idol!Seacrest out!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

I have seen this terrible thing. Man, I surely hope that you are wrong about this. I just don't want to think that the Father of a sweet looking little girl could be a crazed lunatic. But, trust me on this, if we come to find out that he is the psycho nutcase that snatched that little girl, he will get what is coming to him. Damn, I sure hope you are wrong. DAMN.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

I'm with you Two Dogs, I really , really hope that i'm wrong. I pray that they find the little girl safe, seriously.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home