Monday, February 28, 2005

Oscar's Golden Moment

Don't expect a detailed wrap up like you got of the Grammy's. I ain't got that kind of time. I really did'nt have that kind of time to watch a bunch of rich , white Ana's(anarexia), and Mia's(Bolemia), sashay their way across a red carpet draped in ridiculously expensive borrowed gowns, wearing even more outrageously expensive borrowed diamonds(except for Oprah and Holly Berry).I lack the patience to watch outwardly gay(Homo) actors and Bisexual ones(1/2 Homo) come to the event with their pretend female "others".Then they gather in a theatre, only to be showered with an expensive array of gifts that total more than what most people gross in a year's salary.They are then obliged to sit there and pretend that they are a diverse group of free spirited , free thinkers, that are tolerant to all.Bullshit man, these folks just started acknowledging black people yesterday, and it was only because of everyone's collective disdain for the current administration.Then, a group of secret members known as the Oscar commitee or panel, or some shit, vote on who and what they think is entertainment.What was entertainment was Chris Rock's hosting of the event. I managed to listen to some of it while in another room, and I must say, if you want funny, hire the jungle bunny!

In closing, I did'nt have the time nor the patience to watch this spectacular , glorious, fantabulous event, however I did manage to hear little bits and pieces , and I must say, Jamie Foxx has gotten that feel sorry for me while I put on the performance of my life and "cry" for white folks and recount how he now "talks to dead people".Was'nt that the line made famous by a little white dude? Anyway, I had a fun time and I can't wait 'till next year! Congrats to all the winners who's names eludes me right now, except for Jamie(Feel sorry for me)Foxx and Morgan (i'm as non threatening as a black man gets) Freeman.

On a personal note, I will be doing research for the Adult Video Awards, so if you don't see me contributing as much as I normally do, chalk it up to hard work and dedication.BBC Peace!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soundboyz, your review of the Oscars was very interesting. Can't wait to read your reviews of the "adult videos". What titles do you have in mind?

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soundboyz- your review of the oscars was very interesting. cant wait to read your review of the "adult video" awards. Any titles in particular your hoping get the nod?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like jealousy to me. no homo

4:46 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

flyno20......I can assure you that there is NOT one jealous bone in my body.It's the truth.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Listen the gay list is too numerous to mention.Quintin Tarintino and his "friend" Rza!Just to name a few.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

yes Anonymous....I do have several titles that I hope will "clean up" at the AVN's.For starters, Ghetto Gangbang 54 was one that I would hope will get the recognition it deserves! Also, Gaggers 43 was a masterful piece and should place in the "silent film" category. Lastly , I am betting all my money on Bootylicious 73 to win for best male male female in a series or action adventure!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home