Sunday, February 27, 2005

Eminem is an Idiot

**Rumor Mill**

Rap artist Eminem (Shady/Aftermath) has begun preliminary development on a new double disc album to be released late 2005. The double disc album entitled "The Funeral" will feature tracks from all of Eminem's personas including Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers. The album will also include 4 new songs titled "The Funeral - featuring Bizarre", "The Funeral - featuring Dr. Dre", "The Funeral - featuring Obie Trice" and a brand new Dre produced track "Where I'm Standing (In the Game)". The album will "put to rest" all three of Eminem's personas and supposedly clear the way for a new Eminem. "I feel I've reached the point of my career where I need a new 'fuel' to create tracks," Marshall Mathers is quoted as saying when asked about the new album. "So I'm putting all my old shit of the first half of my career on this album and getting ready for a fresh start on my next half." Why are three tracks named the same thing? "I'm not really on any of the tracks named 'The Funeral'. Those tracks just signify the death of each persona." The album will be divided into 3 sections each divided by one "The Funeral" track. Bizarre will rap about the Slim Shady persona, Dr. Dre will rap about the Marshall Mathers persona, and Obie Trice will rap about the Eminem persona. The last track of the album will be "Where I'm Standing" with a new "reborn" Eminem rapping over the beat.

I don't know if its true. But anyways, it sounds like a one of Dre's album, with a bunch of guest appearences. Which mean he'll produce at least 1/2 the tracks. Add the fact that his last album was the pathetic "Encore", that this is coming out a mere months after that, and that you'll probably see all of D12 and G-Unit on it, and let's say that the chances of suckage is high. Fuck Eminem.

9 Comments:

Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

I did not read this article at all. Is there anyone in the entire world that does not know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Eminem is a complete moron?

Come on, he is a performer. I could not care less if it is rap or poetry. It is beyond stupid. Y'all are producers, so y'all know that the people that you deal with could not get job at McDonald's. You roll your eyes for a living.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Hey xplicit, you owe Two Dogs a sincere apology! He does link to this blog , he calles it Trinity Church! Also, he does make mention in his posts that he is Indian.Don't call him Native American because he is more comfortable with the accidental name given to him by his opressors!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

soundboyz, djxplicit was stating his opinion. At some point, I will have more time to try to win him over. Just haven't got it right now. Oh, and I just don't feel that I was ever oppressed. That said, no blood, no foul. It's all good. I'll be back.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

>Eminem is an Idiot

word

2:05 AM  
Blogger tonymacq said...

Eminem has had maybe 1/2 of a good album his whole career......why the fuck is he still relavent on this blogspot....I call for a team member vote to ban any mention of eminem on this site

12:12 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Yea, in favor of the ban!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Oh...and Two Dogs.....This is not the place to address this, but I'm sure deep down in your little Republican sellout heart , you do feel the effects of discrimination!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

I feel it all the time, soundboyz, I feel it because of my age. Those damn 19 year old cheerleaders won't have anything to do with me. Ageists.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

LOL!!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home