Wednesday, March 02, 2005

New member

**Introduction by the 1 & only djxplicit**
The staff over here @ LTDMK congratulates our newest member, Houston. You may or may not have heard of him, but he is the most famous out of all of us. Houston is an R&B singer, and he had a hit song with J-Kwon Nelly Chingy (theyre all the same to me) and Nate Dogg. Now, before you judge (which is what I did) - read the stuff he writes. Houston is a funny dude (no homo). I caught notice of him after he commented on Byron's blog. He's been affiliated with this blog for a bit, but now he's "a full fledged member of the hottest crew" (to quote DMC). Ok, lets get into it.

**The post**
What is up, my homepeoples? These first posts are the hardest, but Im gonna write about something. I don't have anything currently in my head, so pardon me if I ramble. Hahaha. Well.......1st, Im gonna shamelessly self-promote myself. I have an album in the works. It's gonna be sicc, man! I got Mike Jones on one track, and Slick Rick on another and BUSHWICK BILL (!!!!!!) on another. In case you can't tell, Im a huge Bushwick Bill fan (no homo). After this whole eye incident, Bill and I talked...and man, he is a legend (no homo). I guess second off though, I need to talk about this whole eye experience. Now I gave the media this whole "Im closer to Jesus" bullshit, but dont beleive that. I just caught myself attmepting suicide after fuckin with those white people drugs. Don't reccomend the experience (unless you wanna end a one eyed jay-eye-gee like myself). I have come to terms with my career now, though. Most people dont know me, and the one's who do dont like me. But it dont matter. I brush them hataz off my shoulders. Just str8 up brush em. Oh, and for those that havent noticed, I go from the internet's second best spoken jay-eye-gee to J-Kwon level-illiteracy just like that. But bear wit me, my peoplez. I'll write anotha post when I actually got somethin in my brain.
RIP Colonel Sanders
Houston is out!

7 Comments:

Blogger Wayne World said...

Welcome to the blog homie!!!! Sorry about your "accident". I'm not really a big fan, but I'll keep an eye out for your new album(doh).Don't worry about them haters, cause the Bible says,"an eye for an eye"(DOH).But yo, I'm glad you're working with greats like Slick Rick and Bushwick Bill,it's not often entertainers see eye to eye(DOH) .

9:12 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

Oh,yea, soundboyz says, "Hate on Whitey!"

1:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Remember to cross the t's and dot the.....lower case j's.

Unlike soundboyz (maybe), I don't write my own material.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Hey Two Dogs, don't distract Houston with racial crap, he's trying to keep his eye on the prize(DOH).I do write my own stuff Flyno20, I'll be here all week!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

One last thing Houston.....You might wanna keep an eye on Two Dogs,he's a tricky one(doh).If you ever get a chance , you might want to peep his blog(doh).

12:47 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Really though, Two Dogs would rather you turn a blind eye to injustice(Doh)!Ok....i'm done!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

I only fight for truth, justice, and free donuts for all. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home