Friday, February 04, 2005

Wu-Tang, Wu-Tang, Wu-Tang

"Wu-Tang Manual"
I cant lie. I'll probably consider buyin anything as long as it's somewhat related to the Wu-Tang. Whether it's ODB's Sour-Cream-and-Onion chips or Cappadonna's Kung-Fu movie or one of their shitty-ass PS1 video games or Method Man's shitty-ass movies, they'll all pique my interest (btw all those items exist and at one point I considered buying all of them). And the "Wu-Tang Manual", written by the RZA, sounds like a better product than most Wu-Related stuff, maybe even better than the famed Wu-Deville shoes. It explains a few songs, their names, their philosophies, their histories, shit like that. Method Man, on the other hand, is comming out with a documentary on strippers entitled "The Strip Game" and includes appearances by Redman, Scarface, Ghostface, Warren G, and Travis Barker of Blink-182 (the fuck?). You can bet I'll buy some Wu-related shit by the end of the month.

I made a Wu-Tang name generator.

I can't wait for Wu-Ice Cream. I mean, they haves songs like "C.R.E.A.M.", "Glaciers of Ice" and "Ice Cream" and extended fam like "The American C.R.E.A.M. Team".


Oh, I'd buy that shit. Get me some Method Man...what is that? "Organo" Flavor?


3 Comments:

Blogger tonymacq said...

Wu Tang = the band kiss of the rap game

11:02 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

i might put in an option for male or female so that you dont get God if you're a lady. but ill probably just slack off and never do it.

12:18 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

moncler jackets
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
bears jerseys
toms shoes
nike blazer
polo ralph lauren
nike huarache
boston celtics jersey
2017.7.27

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home