Monday, January 24, 2005

Know what I hate?

When people side-step your questions. Like when President Bush does it. Well, most politicians do it, but Bush especially. Another much more recent (and insignificant) example is Fitz evading my questions about The Who. I could go on with more personal and significant examples, but its not worth it. Just know that it kinda pisses me off more than anything else a person could do when I ask them a question. Especially if it's repeated more than twice. Whetever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fitz said...

damn. you seem kinda bitter about this.

anyway, i love the who. I just don't think I'd put any of their songs on my fav 25. now, if it was a fav 50, you might see 3 or 4 on there, especially Baba O'reilly or Bargain

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats wrong sweetie ?

5:09 AM  
Blogger jeje said...

cheap jordans
air jordans
nike roshe run
nike air force 1 high
pandora jewelry
true religion jeans
adidas yeezy
longchamp
longchamp handbags
adidas tubular

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home