Sunday, January 09, 2005

DJ Quik update

As I speak, I am burning a copy of "Safe + Sound" which is mid-90's Quik.
To aymon:
If I remember to bring this, I'll give you a copy. Probably the Kweli album and maybe, just maybe, another Quik CD, "Under Tha Influence". Good night, bitches.

PS: I am really happy that my blog is free of crazy goth spainiards who wan to re-start the Inquisition, people who's posts are too racist too discuss, rock-climbing women who cannot physically be funny even tho they try 24/7, and annoying-ass teenage girls.


"Procrastination's like masturbation, you're fuckin yourself"

1 Comments:

Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

thats because the people i described commented on your blog. im saying im thankful my blog keeps these type of people away.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home