Saturday, April 09, 2005

Substitution in the posse

Soundboyz has officially moved, and we are retiring his number, 0 (for the amount of times he has had sex in his 46 years on this Earth). In his place, I have added my secret weapon, cmb AKA christina black, who's picture you can gaze at for long hours (or not, it's up to you) here.

So thats that I guess.

My current playlist (alphabetically listed)
BlackStar - Supreme
Bob James - Nautilus
Bob James - Take Me to the Mardi Gras
Bobby Byrd - I Know You Got Soul
DJ Hi-Tek - The Sun God (feat. Common & Vinia Mojica)
DJ Quik - Medley for a 'V' (Reprise)
EPMD - DJ K La Boss
Fonda Rae - Over Like a Fat Rat
James Brown - Funky President
James Brown - Hot Pants Road
Main Ingredient - California (My Way)
Main Ingredient - Summer Breeze
Mountain - Long Red
Rob Swift, Bob James & D-Styles - Salsa Scratch
Run-D.M.C. - Peter Piper
Run-D.M.C. - Sucker MC's
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell on You
Soul Searchers - Ashley's Roachclip
The JB's - (It's Not The Express) It's The JB's Monorail
The JB's - Pass the Peas
The Mohawks - Champ
The Notorious B.I.G. - Things Done Changed
Tyrone Thomas & the Whole Darn Family - 7 Minutes of Funk
Whodini vs DJ Icey - 5 Minutes Of Funk
Zapp & Roger - Computer Love
Zapp & Roger - Dance Floor
Zapp & Roger - More Bounce To The Ounce