Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Houston mails his fans

Only the ladies, of course.

Email #1
To: Aley [lilalicat17@yahoo.com]
Subject: Whatz up? this is Houston
Hey, this is Houston Summers. yeah, the real Houston. someone told me you liked my music...is that true? holla @ me on the aim: HoustonSDot.

peace
Houston

Email #2
To: brooklynsbaby [brooklynsbaby2000@yahoo.com]
Subject: Is you for real?
Yo...this is Houston Summers. Yeah, the real Houston. I heard that you were praying for me? Is that true? holla @ me, baby! aim: HoustonSDot
peace
Houston S.

Email #3
To: Lisa [dtny1999@msn.com]
Subject: Wuttup? This is Houston
Man...this is houston summers. im emailing you cuz i heard you liked my music.
holla back on the aim: houstonsdot

peace
houston

Email #4
To: Ana [babycakes654354@hotmail.co.uk]
Subject: Ana...this is Houston
I read on a website about what ya said bout my singing. Damn...its so inspiring that people like my shit, know what im sayin? Thanks. Holla on the aim front: HoustonSDot
peace

Email #5
To: LaYdEe_SwEeTnEsS_18 [Baby_Gal_86@hotmail.co.uk]
Subject: This is Houston Summers
What up what up. This is houston, yea beeyotches, tha real houston. i heard you liked my songs...holla @ me gurrl on tha aim: HoustonSDot

PEACE
houston

Ill be posting the replies on this site, and ill be writin some more mail for my female fans.

-Houston S.

3 Comments:

Blogger Geekbird said...

hahahahhahahahahah

holy shit this is gonna be good

10:43 PM  
Blogger KR said...

I just found out what asl is, myself.
Age
Sex
Location

Goodluck ;)

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for sure this is 'the real Houston' today I think I'll be 'the Real Slim Shady'. I wonder if this 'real Houston'is a 40-yr-old ex-alco/paedo trying to get laid be naive 18-yr-olds. Since when do singers on the like get on the net and actually broadcast who they are? But then again, it may just be 'the Real Houston', I mean the guy was fucked enough to guage his own eye out, he may just be stupid enough to get on here and say who he is.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home