Wednesday, April 06, 2005

FUCK!

I had just finished my remix of Jay-Z's Heart of the City (Ain't No Love), and now, the shit disappeared. I had it perfect, the pitch was right, the chorus was on, everything was well...but FUCK. it got deleted right now somehow. Damn. Well I still have the beat and the acapella. Its all about mixing it right again. But FUCK. I hate that shit. On the BC dot C, the most irrelevent conversations are occuring about Fitz being Brutus/Judas/A Pimp/A Snitch and Bol's soul and having orgams over people typing about it. And its 2 Am, and I need to wake up in 4 hours. FUCK. Its all Teh Ghey's fault. Fuck the Gayme, no homo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Geekbird said...

Some Teh Ghey fan probably came and fugged up your remix.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wanna hear that Heart of the City remix if/when you do it again.

The Game = Gay. almost as gay as fifty

5:06 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

i re-did it and it lost all its magic. its no good now. teh ghey will pay for this, no homo just in case.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home