Saturday, April 09, 2005

O-Dub wants to "Kill Niggaz"?

So, ya boy (no homo) Houston was going thru reviews for Slick Rick's "The Art of Storytelling", when I came to the amazon.com-sponsored editorial review. The review was messed up, many of the characters were squares...but one part was readble, it read:

"and Kill Niggaz"

and at the end it read:

"-Oliver Wang"

Now maybe he was decrying it, I dont know, but considering his past history, I wouldnt discount that as a threat to me and my people.

-Houston S. (The one-eyed JayEyeGee)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is real homosexual. It's nothing but a bunch of gossiping faggots that ride lame niggas cocks all day. You homo ass fucktards need to get a life. Bunch of hoe ass females here just popping their bol c cum drenched gums. What a waste of webspace. You lames need to stop. Lamest Hip Pop blog I done seen.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Houston said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Houston said...

what does bol c have ANYTHING to do with this (or any posts) in this blog? djhaze, he called you gay, get over it.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home