Thursday, February 10, 2005

Shocked and Outraged......

I am shocked and offended that I would have to face censorship on such a grand scale. I agreed to blogsit for xplicit and I do nothing but spill my heart out and use my skills to entertain his following of blogheads. Then yesterday ...I return to this blog to find that a couple of my posts were deleted!!!!!! I am outraged!!!! We did not abolish slavery, End world Communism,defeat Facism, Charge into Germany....Korea..Vietnam.....Haiti(?)....Gernada.....Iraq and any other place I can't remember to preserve Democracy and freedom of speech....and all these things we hold dear, only to be censored by the owner of a blog called "Lettin these Dumb Motherfuckers Know". It's not only insulting, it's criminal. Granted that my joke was lude and my girl tells me it's RUDE!!!! Even if nobody finds it funny but me, I still have the right as an American to tell that joke!!!!!! We did'nt charge 8000 miles into Bagdhad to spread Democracy , only to have it taken away here ... in the very place we call the land of the free!!!! I don't see what was wrong with my little bio....although I'm sorta glad it's gone....But as a citizen of the greatest country on the face of the earth....I should be able to say what I want to who I want when I want how I want to where ever I want and .......Why I want(?)....The point is freedom of speech is under attack and I will fight to defend it everytime!I'm going to take a little nap first though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wayne World said...

Were they responsable for the deleting of my posts? I thought it was xplicit.

8:07 PM  
Blogger LoveLenny said...

I really didn't think that could happen. Poured a little too much heart out eh?> Or was it bad words or things they thought were obscene? Interesting. That's why I love Lenny Bruce.

Anyhow, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and reading a bit. Your humor is a big compliment! I'll stop in every now & then... I appreciate your comment.... Have a great day!

6:18 PM  
Blogger JohnrMunozas said...

All documents are wallinside.com posted by customers like you, we cannot assure that Website BEST MUSIC APK ON ANDROID FILDO APP Download Fildo APK/App for Android, iOS and PC depend on day We are exempt for any kind of illegal Fildo activities you finish with theses data. Fildo APK Download Download and install.

2:25 AM  
Blogger JohnrMunozas said...

Manufacturing facility Reset frp bypass Protection is a part of Device Protection, a function added by Google Official in March 2015 for Android tools with 5.1 and also FRP Bypass APK later on versions. If your phone has this feature enabled-- most probably.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home