Wednesday, January 12, 2005

More Hatemail

Yeah, I hadn't checked my e-mail in a while. Get over it. I got a bit of anger from a certain girl who didn't like my sarcastic post about "KFC Cruelty" (whatever the fuck that means). Yeah, it's unfortunate that chicken die when I eat them, but wtf am I supposed to do? Die? I think that our main concern should be world hunger and not how chickens who are born in farms with the sole purpose of being eaten die. And field mice and all sorts of creatures die from farming and picking vegetables.

...But fine. I won't eat KFC. I'll be a true fuckin Guatemalan soldier and drive for 1 & 1/2 hours to the nearest PC. Beeyotch!

"At exactly which point do you start to realize,
That life without knowledge is death in disguise?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home