Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I Know You Got Soul

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you

Without a strong post to step to
Think of how many weak blogs you slept through
Time's up, I'm sorry I kept you
Thinking of this, you keep repeating, you miss
The posts from the blogging soloist
And you sit by the computer, hand on the mouse, but then
As you see it, me commenting on hens
Dance wit the words 'till you hear them go,
Then type my adress 'cause here it goes
It's a 4 letter word, when it's heard, it control
your body to read...(You got it) soul,
Detects my diction like a red alert
Reaches your reflex, so let it work
When this is getting read, you can't get stuck wit
The wording, so get set and I'm a still come up wit
A gift to be swift, follow the leader, the post will go
Def wit the comments that was written a short time ago
It can be done but only I can do it
For those that can read and write with your hands to it
I start to think and then I sink
Into the paper like I was ink
When I'm writing, I'm trapped in between the lines,
I escape when I finish the rhyme...
I got soul

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be better if you changed more of it

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home