Monday, December 12, 2005

Best Album of 2005: Day 4

Day 4 - Dec 12:
One.Be.Lo - S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M.

One.Be.Lo serves as my second example of a man splitting from his duo (in this case, Binary Star) to create a compelling solo album; the other one is Sean Price. Anyways, this album is sublimely produced and One.Be.Lo dominates lyricially. The album is 73 minutes long but manages to stay fresh throughout. At times some songs tend to drag, but in general it is masterfully done. I'd put this ahead of the last 3.

In other news....new coffee-infused coke. It will probably suck. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051207/bs_nm/food_cokeblak_dc

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Walt said...

Toldya so! Haha.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger I’ve been looking for Prayer related blogs and I came across yours on Best Album of 2005: Day 4 during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at Prayer. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home