Saturday, October 15, 2005

djx featured on SOHH.com

Number 4.
http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/7670

Yeah kids, the 1 & only djxplicit and his "222 Reasons I Hate Kanye West" has been mentioned on SOHH.com - hailed as the "most awesomest hip-hop site on, like, the planet, dude!" by several aging white men in Rolling Stone magazine who swear theyre still cool.

Big ups to Bol Guevara, M.D. for providing that link (nhjic). I didn't even know the kids at SOHH.com had mentioned me till he emailed me that.

For some reason though, they dont link to this site, nor even to the list (still found at http://www.slapadropout.tk). I don't like spreading rumours or anything, but word on the internets is that they gotta get their advertising revenue from Kanghey and...well, we all know Big Bank doesnt like Bol or none of the stop Kanye movement.

9 Comments:

Blogger Doc Savage said...

Damn kid, you're big time.

Too bad the dude who wrote that shit pussied out and didn't link to the article like he did with that other crap below.

4:12 AM  
Blogger chiseven said...

leave it to SOHH to be aware of the list approx. a year after you wrote it. Fame is good tho'.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nice posts i added you to my bookmarks

Just wanted to say everything you posted was a good read.
Its nice too see that some people create decent and entertaining blogs, yours kept me reading for well over 10 minutes.

Thanks!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous kanYefAn13 said...

You lttle bitch. anybody hatin on Kanye is a fag and ya'll hatin cuz ya'll is broke mothafuckas.Ya'll can suck my dick. Fuckin hatas!!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh cool blog you have here!

I noticed you have a nice blog, read all of your links kept me interested for a good time! well done :)

Thanks for a good read instead of some of the other stuff people post here!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Noodles said...

"You lttle bitch. anybody hatin on Kanye is a fag and ya'll hatin cuz ya'll is broke mothafuckas.Ya'll can suck my dick. Fuckin hatas!! "


LOL @ Kanyefan. How the hell do the Kanye lovers find this site?

9:20 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

> How the hell do the Kanye lovers find this site?

meh, it was probably his mom.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Young'un said...

Hell, it could had been 'Ye himself...

8:59 PM  
Anonymous feng shui house said...

Organizing with feng shui house can make the difference in your life ...Have you ever asked yourself...Why do I feel crappy, sad, disorganized and just palin out of control. How can I fix myself without spending a fortune. I meet people allthe time that wonder why I am Happy and Have a Successful Life... Have You ever heard of using " feng shui house "..If you truly seek a life of complete wellness then try using feng shui. Learn from the Masters..

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home