Monday, March 21, 2005

Isn't it Ironic......Don't ya Think?

As everyone should know by now, the government has passed emergency legislation concerning the fate of Terri Schiavo. She is the hospice patient in Florida being kept alive by a feeding tube for the last 15 years.The President has cut short his vacation(if only he had done that for the PDB about Bin Laden)in order to sign this bill in order to force the Federal Courts to reexamine this case for the umpteenth time. This move has already been tried by the President's brother Jeb, the Governor of Florida(Terri's Law), in which it was deemed UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!I seriously cannot think that there is anyone that does not question the motives of these politicians. It is obvious to me that this is an attempt to see if the Republicans can overturn a ruling by a state court. If they are sucessful in doing so, hell.......they could overturn just about anything that they deemed wrong or immoral, such as gay marriage, Roe v. Wade and anything else that their hypocritical hearts desired. This is a fundamental breakdown of the system.
The Judicial , Legislative and Executive branches of government are supposed to be independent of each other, thus providing checks and balances. This is a violation of the Constitution and is therefore illegal! This should not be supported by the public because if this works, the public will no longer be protected in private matters . This is yet another example of the Republicans using their power to change the fundamental workings of our government.They, not the Democrats, are guilty of using the courts to change the laws and the rights we all are entitled to thus far!This is just another step towards the end of Democracy. When the government can intervene in private issues and impose their opinion on the matter, is the day America can officially change it's classification of style of government from Democracy, to Dictatorship !

I find it so ironic that the very people that are supposed to make sure that this lady's wishes are respected and carried out, are the same people that are exploiting her situation by not granting her wishes to be exercised.Another thing that I find ironic is that the one thing that could have given this lady a chance at recovery, stem cell research, is another thing that these slimeballs are against and are exploiting to rally the right to lifers!So, I'm confused, they want to keep severely disabled people alive to suffer , but are not willing to explore ways in which these same people can recover from these ailments!Hmmmmm, sounds like someone is not exercising his or her right to think!!
In closing, this whole ordeal is filled with ironies and contradictions.This is par for the course when it comes to these do as I say , not as I do Republicans!!They are quick to outlaw activities that they are guilty of doing.They are steadfast in their support for war, yet they are against euthanasia. They are the first to impose the death penalty, yet they claim to be against abortions.They are against stem cell research , yet they are for letting people suffer for extended periods of time in hopes that they will be rehabilitated by the very treatment that they are against.. This reminds me of something I heard on TV the other day.Someone said that they believed that Bush rigged the last election, and in response someone from the crowd started yelling and becoming unruly . In response,the person said something to the effect that(i'm paraphrasing), go ahead and call me a liar, tell me how stupid and unpatriotic I am, call me a Communist, threaten to kill me, then tell me how much of a Christian you are.

27 Comments:

Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

The legislation that the Congress passed with 58 Democrats voting no, just gave the Schindlers the opportunity to appeal to a Federal judge to hear the case.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Right, The 220 something Republicans voted yes to disregarding the state ruling and keep this shit going!!This case has already been sent to the federal level!Apparently this happens every day in America , It's a shame it had to happen in Florida!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

That's how I feel when I deal with Two Dogs. he just does NOT make any sense! He will say whatever to try and support his lame arguments!We have to be strong Imara, we have to stick together!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

I know Imara , I have to keep reminding myself of that.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

I simply object to killing another human that has not been sentenced to death by a jury of his/her peers. There are motives unknown to me why Michael Schiavo wants her dead. Could it be that he doesn't have her best interests at heart?

4:04 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

Oh, and in regards to my intelligence, did you not see the test results on my blog. It seems to read that I am negative 100% an idiot. I don't think that you can get smarter than that.

Imara is a dummy-head.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

>Imara is a dummy-head.

See, this is the extent of your maturity level!You resort to calling people childish names like some 5 year old that could not get his way.....Waaa Waaa Waaaa!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

I just changed the HTML in the tag. I really scored 16%. I just got to changing it when it appeared that I was still too much of an idiot for my taste. It also said "You are smarter than MOST people" which I changed to read ALL.

On the IQ test I really scored 152. I think that the tests are stupid anyway.

Oh, and since I am sooooo much smarter than everyone else, y'all should realize that I am right or something.

And when is the soundboyz and Imara blog starting? I wanna be a troll on the thing.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Commentary/blog_3_21_05_1332.html
http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/statutes/docs/HS/content/htm/hs.002.00.000166.00.htm
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/3084934
Check out these sites two dogs

5:40 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

For those of you who know me, you know that I will most definitely read every word. If I don't see what you do, don't hate me because I'm a genius. We just see things differently.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Hey Imara, if you get a chance, I recommend that you check out Patches site. You might find it interesting.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

^^LOL!!!!!!!!!That's the way Imara!!!! Give him some of his own medicine!!Yea Two Dogs.......You already ARE a TROLL!!!That whole response was classic!!Imara we should start our own blog.I don't think I could be able to put up with the likes of Two Dogs without you.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Yes Imara........That WAS a little R. Kellyish!LOL!!! I do want you to start a blog with me. We can discuss it in more detail later. Contrary to what you think, I think that you would be able to write plenty!I know that you would do an excellent job Imara!! We can alternate and split the days up. It doesn't have to be a manifesto.Leave those to me!LOL!!

About Patches......That's THE SAME EXACT thing that my Girlfriend said .Exact same words!!That's scary.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

LOL!!!!!!! You are a funny one........Funny Ha Ha ....not funny .....you know!!!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

check on Two Dogs, he's back and starting more crap!!!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

Hey, great idea for the two of y'all to start a blog. I'm going to make a new id so I can be a troll. It will be just like old times.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

Hey, I finished my reading assignment and I'm here to let y'all in on it. The first link was an opinion column on realclearpolitics. Hey, you too can have an opinion! All people should try this. Anyway it's an opinion piece, so's my blog,'nuff said.

Second was the legalese of suppposedly the legislation passed when Bush was governor of Texas. Hwever, I am not an attorney, but I can not find anything other than the definitions that were written in 1999, all the other stuff was dome in 1989 and 1991. Bush wasn't gov then. Then again, I am not an attorney, I still have my soul.

The third article was about pulling the breathing tube from a baby. Not relevant, sorry.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

The situation with Terri is the same as having a new born. She has to be fed. They have removed the feeding tube. Two of her prior nurses say that they have hand fed her.

The baby was on breathing machine, they removed the respirator and the baby died.

Two completely different situations and results.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

> Two of her prior nurses say that they have hand fed her.

Keep watching FOX!!!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

I do not watch television.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Geekbird said...

two dogs, ur a muh fuggin' idiot. Honestly I have no idea what you guys are talking about cuz i haven't read any of the comments, I'm just getting my boy Soundboyz's back (no homo).

Yo, where the hell is Djxplicit at?

8:18 PM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

>Yo, where the hell is Djxplicit at?

Good question Geekbird. I hope everything is good with him. I hope he's alright. Other people have been asking about him too. I think he was having trouble with his computer. I just hope thats all it is and he gets it fixed soon.If you hear from him , tell him to holla at me.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

My friend Rob has some good ideas for bloggers, fighting with others is not one of them. With an I Q of 152, a dog has no chance with two dogs. And chasing UFOs and storms are much more fun. But Rob and I both are worried about the future of America.Throwing rocks at liberials or at conservatives is ok as long aas your not standing in a glass house. Rob says he's not that sure that he and I are not in one.
Patches

3:48 AM  
Blogger Wayne World said...

>Throwing rocks at liberials or at conservatives is ok as long as your not standing in a glass house. Rob says he's not that sure that he and I are not in one.

That is a good point.You are extremely bright for a dog!!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home