Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Zack Shutt drama = over

Well. Since Zack has publicly apologized, I have taken down my posts. The kid seems honest enough, so I would like to say that I have officially withdrawn myself from "The Lesser B-Boy Blogger Battle of '05". I would like to apologize for any inconveniences i mightve caused, since I did kinda go overboard, but I really hate racism. Maybe I overreacted, I dont know. Anyways, its all over between me and Zack, no homo. I still will say that LTDMK is Nuthin ta Fuck Wit, and that Im glad we kept this shit textual or whatever. I'll try to convince Fly to take his post down, but that is out of my control.

djxplcit = Signing off

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Man,

Thanks, i really appreciate it.

Sorry if i offended anyone who's reading this, i'm honestly sorry for the racial marks.

Peace,
Zack

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Man,

Thanks, i really appreciate it.

Sorry if i offended anyone who's reading this, i'm honestly sorry for the racial marks.

Peace,
Zack

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Man,

Thanks, i really appreciate it.

Sorry if i offended anyone who's reading this, i'm honestly sorry for the racial marks.

Peace,
Zack

10:14 PM  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

Hey xplcit, I think that this dude is pissing and moaning about your earlier post again. I think that you might want to check out his site. Or not.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Geekbird said...

dude, homie really must be apologetic. He commented three times, now THATS sincerity.

BTW: DJXPLICIT, Keep paying it forward...holla

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home