Thursday, January 06, 2005

Sum other shit I wrote

The difference between Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins
...is that Genesis was a good band when Peter Gabriel was still around.

I need a staple.
Every good blogger has one. Maddox has the whole "I'm a pirate" deal, Big D has the "I'll fuck anything" shit going on, Bol has "no homo", and O-Dubs has "being a racist asian". Being insane just doesn't cut it. The "no doubt" deal may work, but it doesn't really have comedic value. I think it will come to me sooner or later.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? [to paraphrase Anthony Hamilton]
Why is it that girls with a thick "blaccent" (as Bol calls it) are always chubby?
Why does Jadakiss thinks he's one of the best ever?
Why does the "G" in G-Unit stand for "Gorilla"?
Why do only Asians buy Ecko?
Why is Eminem's last CD shittier than his ugly clothesline?

The Biggest Reason to Hate KoRn
Simon Weaver commented there was no good reason to hate KoRn. I differ (I never beg).
The biggest reason is what they did to 2 of the most famous songs of 2 of the most important groups EVER. They, with the help of Lil' Jon did covers of "Another Brick in the Wall" by Pink Floyd and "Fight The Power" by Public Enemy. Am I the only one disturbed by Lil' Jon and Jon Davis, 2 big crackheads, doing a cover song from a group which made the best anti-drug song ever ("Night of the Living Baseheads")?

"Hear the drummer get wicked"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home