Wednesday, January 19, 2005

How much of a FUCKING LOSER is this motherfucker?


No, not KISS. The fat guy


That's Albie Dee, also known as the "Don of DC", or so his profile says, but I doubt anyone calls him that. He's a "HOT jock" (no homo) at that shitty radio station, Hot 99.5. Not only does he play bad music, but he attempts to stay "relevant" with the "youth" by not ever showing what an ugly, old, fat guy he is. I hate him as much as I hate the annoying-voiced Asian, Julian.


I'm sure he digitally altered that photo, as no human could be around his annoying voice for more than 5 minutes. Yet he has a 3-hour radio show. Even IF Hot 99.5 played good music (which they CLEARLY don't) I would not listen to his show cause of his annoying voice. Fuck DC-area stations.

2 Comments:

Blogger tonymacq said...

And btw whatsup with HFS changing its format

11:12 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

I dont know about the whole HFS deal - but listen to the man spit the truth. I know a hell of alot of people who stop caring about HFS that much who are suddenly in love w/it now that its gone. it could be a whole plot to get people back interested on the radio station. or theyre just idiots. i dont know. my story's better.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home