Saturday, January 08, 2005

Hi kids

Yeah. I wrote something that was pretty funny, but I held back on it. Now we all know it is unconstitutional in "The People's Blog" (tm) to hold back, so a link to it is hidden somewhere in this page. Good luck, its incredibly hard to find it.

Today I got my first hate mail.
It was an incoherent person who appearently didn't like the fact that I said something about Ciara. There is nothing worse than incoherent 12 year old r&b female fans. I would post it but I won't since it is very retarded, to the point that it would bring down the quality of my writing. PS: My first hate mail for this blog, I have previously been emailed hatefully and even had an e-thug write a diss song against me. Beat that, bitch.

Blogger.com hates me cause I'm too good.
So...they delete my attempts to comment on somebody else's blog. It's weird.

Explanation to copying:
* The counter: I like big nubmers.
* The "posted by": Come on, he had "The Truth by:" and he posted about Aikido or whatever the fuck. If that's the truth, these are lessons and/or prophecies. Fuck it. These are educational prophecies. Learn from the future, bitches!

DJ XPlicit Presents: Quik Leftovers
Bout 1/2way done with this. It's going to have 2-4 Quik remixes, 3-5 of my mixes, and some Quik songs from compilations. A big fuck you to "FleskeMannen" for not letting me d/l his Quik CDs.

Unnoficial Tracklisting (May Change)
01 - Intro
02 - Can't Fuck Wit Quik
03 - Put It On Me (feat Dr. Dre & Mimi)
04 - Streets Iz Callin' (xplicitremix)
05 - Interlude
06 - E-40 feat Clipse - Quarterbackin' (DJ Quik Remix)
07 - Rage Against The Machine - Guerrilla Radio (DJ Quik Remix)
08 - Jay-Z - Justify My Thug (Prod DJ Quik)
09 - Talib Kweli - Seven Thirty (Prod DJ Quik)
10 - Spur of the Moment (feat Ludacris)
11 - Put It In The Air (feat Talib Kweli)
12 - Shine (feat Snoop Dogg & Jadakiss)

13 - Late Night (feat 2Pac)

14 - Tha Dogg Pound - Ride Wit Us (quik/xplicitremix)
15 - Morcheeba feat Slick Rick - Women Lose Weight (quik/xplicitremix)
16 - Truth Hurts feat Rakim - Addictive (DJ Quik Remix)
17 - 2Pac feat Big Syke - Loyal To The Game (DJ Quik Remix)

*Note: DJ Quik's version of "Loyal To The Game" is MUCH better than the original, mostly because it does not feature G-Unit nor is it produced by Eminem.

"Talkin bout 'he make me sick
All he do is disrespect me, keep callin me bitch,
And he only wanna fuck when he all for that dough'
What the fuck you think I'm here for? Not to love you I hope"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home