Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Kunta Cocaine Code

I can’t talk too long. I think somebody’s tryin’ to assassinate a negro.

I been hearing the sounds of big white feet following me the last couple of days. At first I thought it was this white chick I had been messing around with the past couple of months. I recently let her down easy, and by easy, I mean I stopped returning her phone calls. If i saw her number, I didn't pick up. I didn't call her to tell her it was over. I just stopped communicating with her altogether. And you know white chicks, they get a little black mixed with 2 percent Puerto Rican, and its like crack for the vagina. They can't handle it, so they overdose, overdose on my sweet negro lovin'

So, I thought it was her that was stalking me. I heard she had just gotten out of the mental institution. I thought I'd be the first person she'd go looking for. You can't get off the crack that easily. It takes hard work and dedication. It takes willpower and time. And even with those things, you can still fall off again. And i know she was on it hard, too. It took her some time to get off of me, but eventually she did, and I'm proud of her, at least until my ego needs her to yearn for me some more. Then I'll call her up again and make her wish she had some more of this Kunta Cocaine lovin'. Damn, that's my new rap name. It ain't Gristlez. It's Kunta Cocaine.

But back to my story. I knew it wasn't her because one day while chilling in the park, or what some of you may call taking a nap on a bench, I caught a glimpse of the big white devil that was peeping me out. And when I state "big," I mean "big." This was one of the biggest, one of the whitest, one of honkiest white devils that I have ever seen. He was so big and white that I think people just named him Big Whitey, or Russian, maybe Glacier, or Mt St. Helen. And you know when they're big and white like that, you definitely can't trust'em. Big white ones leave large holes in brothers' rectums

So, I knew I had to keep my eyes closed and make him think that the negro was sleep or dead. I stayed like that until I knew Grey's Anatomy was on because I heard that white people really like that show, that and Friends. White people love Friends. They like Friends more than they like Seinfeld. They liked Friends so much that they still talk about that show even today.

Now, I liked Seinfeld because it was funny, but I only tolerated Friends like most black people. If it was on, I'd watch it, and it would be funny, but I wouldn't be looking for it the next week. And back then when it first came on, it was going up against Martin Lawrence. Now, Martin Lawrence, that was some funny stuff. That's what the negros watched, that and that crappy Living Single show. That was black folk Must See TV.

Now, where was I. Friends, whitey, stalk, assassination. I'm on the run and the white devil's trying to take me down. I figure one of these days, I'll wake up and find myself assassinated, with a big hole in my body. I'll be bleeding and crying out to Baby Jesus, and Baby Jesus will turn towards me and speak, asking, "What Happened Last Night On Grey's Anatomy?" And then I'll die right after I urinate on myself.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Jules said...

Martin was that shit. And stop fucking with white girls... they crazy.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Zodiac Digital said...

^i second that

8:38 PM  
Blogger ninest123 said...

ninest123 16.03
michael kors handbags, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, tory burch outlet, nike free, gucci handbags, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, cheap jordans, michael kors, louis vuitton handbags, uggs outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet online, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ralph lauren polo, uggs on sale, cheap oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, longchamp bags, replica watches, nike outlet, louboutin shoes, louboutin uk, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, uggs on sale, burberry factory outlet, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs outlet, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, michael kors outlet online, christian louboutin, longchamp outlet, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses

7:46 PM  
Blogger ninest123 said...

nike roshe uk, lululemon outlet, nike air max pas cher, new balance, nike air force, coach outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, nike tn pas cher, polo lacoste pas cher, coach outlet store online, hogan sito ufficiale, sac guess pas cher, abercrombie and fitch UK, nike roshe run pas cher, nike free, lunette oakley pas cher, true religion outlet, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren uk, nike blazer pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max uk, mulberry uk, replica handbags, michael kors uk, longchamp soldes, vans pas cher, converse, hollister uk, michael kors, louboutin pas cher, michael kors outlet online, timberland pas cher, lunette ray ban pas cher, nike air max uk, north face uk, longchamp pas cher, vanessa bruno pas cher, coach purses, burberry pas cher, true religion outlet, nike free pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors, hermes pas cher, nike air max, jordan pas cher, north face pas cher, ray ban uk

7:49 PM  
Blogger ninest123 said...

iphone 6s plus cases, ghd hair, wedding dresses, vans scarpe, instyler ionic styler, vans outlet, oakley, iphone 6s cases, insanity workout, herve leger, giuseppe zanotti, s6 cases, p90x workout, nike air max, jimmy choo outlet, nike air max, timberland boots, ipad cases, asics running shoes, nfl jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, louboutin, reebok outlet, north face outlet, mcm handbags, abercrombie, north face outlet, hermes handbags, iphone 5s cases, new balance shoes, converse, mac cosmetics, iphone cases, iphone 6 plus cases, bottega veneta, softball bats, beats by dre, chi flat iron, iphone 6 cases, longchamp uk, soccer jerseys, lululemon outlet, valentino shoes, hollister clothing, celine handbags, hollister, babyliss pro, polo ralph lauren, salvatore ferragamo, mont blanc, nike roshe run, soccer shoes

7:51 PM  
Blogger ninest123 said...

juicy couture outlet, lancel, canada goose outlet, sac louis vuitton, canada goose jackets, toms shoes, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg uk, replica watches, canada goose jackets, moncler uk, wedding dresses uk, sac louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, coach outlet, karen millen uk, thomas sabo uk, pandora jewelry, gucci, barbour, canada goose uk, canada goose pas cher, links of london uk, hollister, ugg pas cher, pandora jewelry, montre pas cher, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora charms, converse shoes outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, moncler, ray ban, louis vuitton, canada goose, supra shoes, bottes ugg pas cher, moncler jackets, marc jacobs, juicy couture outlet, swarovski uk, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler pas cher, moncler outlet, barbour jackets uk, louis vuitton uk, pandora uk, moncler
ninest123 16.03

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home