Saturday, August 06, 2005

Bushwick Bill Only Has One Eye


Bushwick Bill Loves Those Dumpy White Women

Remember Bushwick Bill? I sure do. I used to wonder what the deal was with that cover-photo on "We Can't Be Stopped" until I heard that he tried to shoot his eye out and that's why he looks all fucked up on the cover of the album. I never really understood what the deal was until I fount this article which explains the whole incident from his point of view. Read it...gully as fuck.
Oh yeah, I stole the link from Spine Magazine. Check them out too. *out*

5 Comments:

Blogger macq said...

Wasnt Bushwick Bill in an episode of Martin back in the day

10:52 PM  
Blogger chiseven said...

no idea. i never watched martin. In Living Color yes, martin no. He just seemed annoying. Has he ever been good in any movie? I seriously ask because I've never seen him in anything good. Big no homo on that last sentence.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Mealone said...

Does it really say that stuff about 1 eye vs. 2 eyes in the Book of Matthew? Where?

Why is he still alive?

Great post though. I'm mad I remember this little dwarf. I hate Dwarves, they scare me!

11:59 AM  
Blogger macq said...

Martin was the shit, much like In Living color it was comedy at the lowest common denominator.

12:27 AM  
Blogger DCOY said...

god i love the term "dumpy" when describing chubby women. its such a prefect word.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home